Re: [Evolution] Changing font list display

On Sat, 2004-01-24 at 12:56, Marc Field wrote:

Is there a way to change the font (or at least the size of the font) used
to display the list of messages in a mailbox (the right pane), and the list
of mailboxes (the left pane)?

/usr/bin/gnome-control-center and then the "fonts" icon. Even if you are
running KDE, evolution is a Gnome app and is configured using the gnome
tools. You need gconfd running to enable this to work. I believe there
is another way that involves hacking the appropriate files.

The "application" font controls the folders, message summary, and
message display panes. Unfortunately I don't know how to set the sizes
of the panes independently.

cheers,
brad

--