Re: [Evolution] Don't like the 1.5 look of Evolution

Really?  I went back thru August and could not spot it.  Anyone know the
thread topic or date?

Thanks

 On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 19:44, Andrew Cowie wrote:
On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 06:51, Job 317 wrote:
I just tried out the 1.5 snapshot of Evolution and I hate the look.

There was a long discussion on this list about three months ago
concerning the design, look, and feel of Evolution 2.0 . Mockups were
presented to us by the UI team at Ximian, and there was TONS of
community feedback. Might want to have a browse of this list's archive.

AfC
Sydney
--
James McKean <jim mckeanco com>