Re: [Evolution] 2 Questions: Exchange Out-of-Office and Future RH support

1.) How do I set up an out of office message using an Evoution-1.4.5
client and an exchange server?

If you are using Connector, there is an "Out of Office" tab in the
Settings dialog. (If you aren't using Connector, you'll have to use OWA
to turn Out of Office on or off.)

2.) What is the future of Evolution in regard to RedHat 7.x, 8.0 and 9.0
support?

We will most likely not build packages for 7.x and 8.x. I'm not sure
beyond that. (Hopefully someone else will reply.)

-- Dan