Re: [Evolution] Line wrapping?

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 15:21, guenther wrote:
Perhaps I'm being dense (wouldn't be the first time), but where can I
find the settings for line wrapping in Evo 1.4.5?  It appears as though
it is wrapping unusually soon and want to see what the current setting
is.

Line wrapping is hardcoded to 72 chars for text/plain messages. As you
can see by this reply, your text isn't wrapping unusually. ;)

Which is one of my major gripes about Composer. I'd like to turn
wrapping off and do it myself (or set it to some really large value).
I realize this is not a majority position (at least I assume it isn't)
but it sounds like a trivial change (famous last words).

poc