Re: [Evolution] automatically adding commas in TO field

On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 11:03, Zot O'Connor wrote:
It seems more annoying lately to add people in the TO field.  I type 3
letters, and select the name.  But unless I remember to add a comma, the
next letter I add fubar's the previous name.

Aside from using the GUI TO: box, which is worse (I have lots of
contacts with 3 addresses), is there an easy way to do this?  It seems
that evo should either add the commna, or space somehow when I select
the email address.

And another thing.  When I backspace over the comma, it transforms the
name into just letters, i.e. I have to down arrow to get the lookup to
work.  e.g.:

Both are underlined:
        Evolution List, Zot O'Connor

Add a comma
        Evolution List, Zot O'Connor,

Now delete the comma
Evolution List, Zot O'Connor

And "Zot O'Connor" becomes the attempted email address.

Now if evo added the comma automatically, or if I deleted the 'r' I
could understand.....

--
Zot O'Connor <zot zotconsulting com>
White Knight Hackers, Inc.