Re: [Evolution] My two problemos

I've solved my problem by putting my spam/ham into a folder and having
cron se-learn/delete it periodically.

Personally I don't feel that mail clients should be playing the role of
an MTA, and so including native spamassassin support in evo2.0 does not
appeal to me. Filtering email should be something that procmail does.

In any event, a "pipe email to shell command" is something that would be
useful, should any developers be so inclined to write one.

-Peter =)