Re: [Evolution] Sounds On Events

Hi,

I can confirm the same symptoms on SuSE 8.2 and 9.0 with evolution/connector 1.4.5.  Usually it manifests as playing a sound for each email at invoke time.  Over a period of a few hours, the sound is played less and less with arriving emails; after some time it stops altogether.  This is accompanied by emails which get filtered to other folders not showing up in those folders until either the folder is entered, or another send/receive is done.  They flash past in the inbox, but don't show the bold text for new mails in the folder view.  As with sounds, they show up fine at invoke time but disappear after a while.  I just do a manual send/receive to see where they end up.

Paul