[Evolution] list of keybindings?

I've just started playing with evolution 1.4.4 (Mandrake 9.2).  I'm
wondering if there a comprehensive list of the keybindings anywhere (as
I have not found it on the ximian site).  I am also wondering what is
required to create additional key bindings?  Would I have to add them
into the .gtkrc directly for all the widgets?  I was hoping it would be
like gimp, and let me assign them on the fly by just pressing the keys
when the menu item was up.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague                      Mid-Hudson Valley
sean at dague dot net           Linux Users Group

There is no silver bullet. Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.