Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse threads.

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 14:09, guenther wrote:
> > Use the left and right arrow keys to expand/collapse a particular thread
> > (doesn't expand/collapse all tho)
>
> One thing about this is that this only works when the top of a tree is
> selected.

Nope. left/right will collapse/expand the current sub-tree starting at
the selected message.
And for me, only works if numlock is off even for the non-keypad arrow keys. (RH9+XD2).

...guenther
Jeff Paquette
paquette at atnetsend.net   | Take Back Your Country!
http://www.atnetsend.net    | http://www.deanforamerica.com