Re: [Evolution] Multiple Mail Accounts Question.

Well, I think that the entire spam wars situation is getting gross.
The Spam was bad enough and I HATE it, but now ISPs are starting use
measures which cause collateral damage, while I seem to be able to
filter spam better than they do.  Pointing out that they are failing to
deliver legitimate e-mails to me falls on deaf ears. They like the fact
that blocking e-mails without examining them, only the ip address of the
server they are coming from reduces the load on their servers.

Anyway, I can see how doing this in Evo might be difficult. I was
thinking that perhaps a field could be added to a contact entry which
selected your email account based on who you were sending to.

Or perhaps through a new? rule like a filter or vfolder.

By the way, it was attempting to sign up for this very list which drove
me to setting up a mail account outside of my isps filtering. I tried
for two days to sign up, and never got the confirmation message.  Then
it dawned on me that my isp might be blocking the ximian mail server, so
I set up the alternate account, signed up with that one and got the
confirmation message almost instantly. I don't know what RBL this list
is on, I checked Spamcop which is the one I've had problems with my ISP
bouncing message from yahoo groups, but your server wasn't there. I
guess my ISP is using multiples, and you're on another one.