Re: [Evolution] Multiple Mail Accounts Question.

it picks the From address based on the recipient list of the message. So
if one of your email addresses is in the To/Cc headers, it will choose
that account.

It also checks the Evolution-Source header, if that is set it chooses
that account.

failing the above 2 (can't remember which order they were applied in),
it chooses the default account.

Jeff