Re: [Evolution] Evolution Emoticons/Smileys

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 13:33 +0530, Harsh Jaitly wrote:

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to use "emoticons/smileys" (Compose Message ->
Insert -> Smiley ) in Evo ?
All the smiley icons are greyed out for me...:(

they are suable in HTML format mails, you may turn HTML mode on in
Format menu.

What do I need to do inorder to insert them in my mails ?
Will this be sufficient to be able to view the various smileys in the
mails I *receive* or is there something else required ?

No, we don't replace smileys in received mails. I think there's maybe a
feature request for that in the bugzilla.

Cheers
Radek