RE: [Evolution] Drag and Drop

Grateful is what I would be. Your mail got copied.
When I drag and drop (admittedly using a fairly braindead Exchange
server) a group of mails, there is a better than even chance they'll
just disappear.

Sorry Ximian-guys, I can't figure out how to replicate (no pun intended)
the problem enough to give you a trace.

Dan