Re: [Evolution] reading news with 1.5.4
- From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- To: Ron Smits <ron ronsmits com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] reading news with 1.5.4
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:48:13 +0800
On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 11:06 +0100, Ron Smits wrote:
I love reading news with this. But I have the feeling it is very VERY
unstable. It feels as if the connection with the news server times out
and evo crashes when it tries it again.
I have the most crashes when I am not using the news folder but
evolution is running.Disabling the news account makes evolution close to
rock solid so the problem definitly seems to be there.
Any thoughts or comments?
1. run it in gdb, submit the crash(es)
2. run it in valgrind, submit logs
3. maybe include CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG logs too
] [Thread Prev