Re: [Evolution] vfolder count

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 13:00 +0100, Ron Smits wrote:

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 17:58 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

ahh, a bug in the junk code, it should always mark things read too, for
that very reason.

Want me to bug bugzilla or will you?

Go for it.

3 could we have a relative time selector with a fixed time? What I mean
is, if you look at point 1 I would love to be able to have selector that
reads "Date received after midnight" or Date received is today"

For where?
For in vFolders like the one I described in point 1 of my previous
email. This way you can easily see what came in today

Well you could submit it as a wishlist.  Its probably not that hard to
do, be a good contrib item.  I'm not sure how useful it would be though,
and it would just add more clutter to the ui ...