Re: [Evolution] Problems with randomly generated signature

signatures are expected to be in html format.

Jeff

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 12:31, Anton J Aylward wrote:
I have a perl script that generates a random signature and a shell
wrapper to read the pipe.  (cf early camel books or search the web, I'm
not being innovative with this).

But when evolution makes us of this it seems to strip out all the 'new
line's and fold everything up.

No doubt this has been discussed but the archives aren't exactly
search-friendly.

Suggestions or pointers?