Re: [Evolution] I can not send email!!

I found a pretty got test to check the address settings:
When installing the account, or after installation, using the edit and
receiving tab, there is a button at the right side of the "password"
button called "check for supported types"
Click on that one and if it works, the connection is usually ok.