[Evolution] Re: addressbook and remote display

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 09:12, Dan Stromberg wrote:
I use imap, but I still end up wanting to remote display in order to get
my addressbook consistent, and to get the same virtual folders.  I want
consistency, irrespective of where I'm sitting.

Recently, my addressbook doesn't work when remote displaying though.
When I type a name while remote displaying over DSL to home, evo never
shows any completions.  Go back to work, and completions work fine
again.

Why might this be?  Is there a solution?

Alternatively, is there a way to store my addressbook in an imap folder
or something?  Same for virtual folder definitions?

Anybody?  Even a hint?

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg dcs nac uci edu>