[Evolution] Printing Problems

When printing mail from Evolution, the last line gets cut in half
(horizontally), as is the first line on the next page. I don't think
this has to do with cups, because it happens in the preview as well. I
have no idea how this happens, my best guess is that is has something to
do with the page size (I use A4), and the conversion from text to ps. I
set the default media to A4 in /etc/enscript.cfg (it was set to letter)
but that didn't help.

If anyone has a solution I would like to know how to fix it using config
files, not just the GUI, as I need to change it on several hosts (and so
that I can easily restore any changes). This is on Fedora Core 1, and
all boxes running Gnome.

nikolai.