Re: [Evolution] Very annoying(!) shorts hangs while typing

Pierre:

You beat me in posting this by a day!  I have the same problem.
I've learned to type ahead (even backspace for errors) and do pretty
well but it is an extraordinary annoyance.  In fact, it just froze up on
"extraordinary" :-(

Suggestions/Solutions are definitely appreciated!

Eric