Re: [Evolution] Evo segfaulting on SMP

Joe Shaw was complaining about it in his blog:
http://www.joeshaw.org/#20040109

This patch may have fixed it:
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-patches/2004-January/004067.html

Note that this fix has been applied to CVS for both 1.4 and 1.5 and is
reflected in current snapshots of each.  I'd test this myself, but my
SMP motherboard died of electrolytic dysentery several months back.
Crummy cheap capacitors...

-Mark Gordon