[Evolution] Questions about Help and Signature files - Evolution 1.4.5

I have two questions that are not answered by the FAQ. I am running
Evolution 1.4.5 on a Debian distro.

1. When I click on Help->Contents nothing happens. Perhaps I have to
download the help files separately? Can someone tell me where there are?
Where should they be installed?

2. How can I edit a signature file? I setup a signature file through
Tools->Settings, Edit my email account. I can select different
signatures and create new signatures, but I cannot find a way to edit or
delete one of the existing signatures. Do I have to do this outside of
evolution? Where are the files stored?

Thanks!
--
Mark Phillips
602 524-0376

entities other than the intended recipients prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.