Re: [Evolution] Getting Evo to work with Maildir/ format

you are totally confused it sounds like...

you are making this way more complicated than it really is

View->Folder Tree

now, what does your folder tree look like? It should look something like
this:

    Summary
[-] Local Folders
 |- Calendar
 |- Contacts
 |- Drafts
 |- Inbox
 |- Outbox
 |- Sent
 |- Tasks
 |- Trash
[-] <Maildir account name>
 |- .

the new mail will appear in the folder named "."

Jeff