Re: [Evolution] Getting Evo to work with Maildir/ format

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 18:47, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 18:42, Robert Krueger wrote:
I wasn't sure if I should repost this question as part of the
original, but it's the same subject. (sort of)
I changed over Postfix and Procmail to evolutions maildir/ format
directory, and it brought in the messages. ( Very good thing!! )
Only it didn't filter a single one, even though I selected "Apply
filters to Inbox".
How come?

Robert

no idea, you haven't given me enough info. where exactly is the mail
delivered?

  To /home/robert/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox/

 what type of account did you setup in evo?

  maildir

where does it
point to?

  /home/robert/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox/

what are your filters doing?

 Nothing.   Everything ends up in the Inbox.  I haven't changed the
filters at all.  They have been working fine.  It's just since going to
the maildir/ format that the filters stopped working.  I even went
through and made sure all the folders I have created ( Procmail users,
Postfix Users, Evolution, etc ) were all in maildir/ format by
right-clicking on the folder.
   Maybe a link has been broken and I need to delete and reenter a new
filter since changing over to the new style.  I'm not sure, but I'll
wait for your advice.  That's about as much info as I have, Jeff.

Thanks,
Robert