[Evolution] Spell checker

Hello everyone and happy new year!

I just upgrated my laptop to Suse 9.2 Pro that comes with Evolution
2.0.1
I been using 1.4 for quite a while and love it. Do not want to change my
mail/contact client. My problem is that now that I got new ver. I cannot
get spell-checker to work!
I have both gnome-spell and gnome-spell2 installed.

genady igrushka:~> rpm -q gnome-spell gnome-spell2
gnome-spell-0.5-248
gnome-spell2-1.0.5-218

I contacted Nowell but they want $ before they do anything. And I do not
feel like
paying as I just bought this software from them. I am a bit desparad as
I spend last 2 days trying to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance!

Genady