[Evolution] Odd 2.0.3 behavior

Some time ago I upgraded to 2.0.3 which seems to work well except for
the following: occasionally (like once a day or so) Evo gets into a
strange state where:

 - All panes appear normal.
 - Messages can be selected in the list window, however the
   preview window will NOT update.
 - Double clicking in the list window will NOT bring up the
   message.
 - Folders can be selected, however the list window does NOT
   update to display the contents of the new folder.
 - Mail is still received properly.
 - The folder window still updates to indicate the number
   of unread messages properly.

This seems to happen after extended periods of inactivity (i.e. first
thing in the morning, or after I go away for a while).

The terminal window doesn't seem to show anything interesting going on.

Killing and restarting Evo makes the world a happy place once again.

Is there any way that I can get more information out of Evo to figure
out what's happening? (hmm...I suppose I might be able to attach a gdb
session, but I'd have to scrape the moss off of some brain cells first).

..glen