RE: [Evolution] Exchange 2003 Connection

What error you are getting, when you try to access your
contacts folders?
You need to search for a contact if you are trying to access GAL.

When accessing my contact folder, i'm getting no errors, but with the
outlook client all my contacts are visable in the folder, when searching
for a contact the GAL is used, so it worked correctly.

The only error message i receive from time to time is the following:

The application "evolution-exchange-storage" has quit enexpectedly

Thanx,
Arjan