Re: [Evolution] evolution and palm

On Sat, 2004-12-25 at 10:58 -0700, James LaRue wrote:

3. Unpredictably (at least to me), I would get in excess of 8,000
duplicated, blank, priority 3 To Dos. I could delete the duplicate
entries through dedupe (requiring another download -- pilot-link), but
they came back maybe three or four syncs later.

I just encountered this issue myself, syncing Evolution 2 on Fedora Core
3 with my Sony Clie NX80.  The black To Dos were also included in my
Evolution task list.  Deleting them has been a real bear; I deleted them
all on my Clie by deleting the ToDoDB, which was annoying (fortunately,
I didn't have all that many that I wanted to keep), but selecting them
all in Tasks in Evolution and clicking "Delete" simply causes Evolution
to freeze up without deleting everything -- I even gave it overnight to
finish the deletion, with no joy.

I guess since other people have encountered this, it must be a known
issue.  Is there a patch out for it?