Re: [Evolution] Bug in the menu toolbar

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 10:18 +0100, Stephane Rozes wrote:
Hello the list,

I use the Evolution mail suite (2.0.3) in the French version (Debian
package). I've a small problem with the "New" button ("Nouveau") (see
the attached GIF image).

Do you know whether this problem only impacts the French version or the
Debian French version ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Pardon an Ignorant American, but, "what problem"?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first
place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible,
you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."
Brian W. Kernighan