[Evolution] Has Any one had any luck installing this on FreeBSD 5.3

I recently had to migrate from fedoracore3 to freebsd5.3, and would love
to keep all my saved email and contact lists from evolution 2.0.3 but only
version evolution-1.4.6_1 exists in the ports tree, somy question is has
any one had any luck successfully installling and running evolution2.0.3
or later on FreeBSD? I tried building it but i cant libgtkhtml-3.6 to
install,