Re: [Evolution] Signature With Embedded Forward

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 09:30 -0400, Marco Rego wrote:
I like to use embedded style for forwarding emails. So, when I forward
an email, it stays below the new one I am writing.
What I don't like is that Evolution puts the signature at the bottom of
the email, after the new one and the embedded one, what IMHO is not what
is expected.
I know that maybe this is a matter of taste, but in my opinion, the
signature should be put on top of the embedded email.
Rgds.

The RFC says that signatures go at the bottom.  MSFT is, again,
breaking the RFC.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"He used statistics the way a drunkard uses lampposts - for
support, not illumination."
Andrew Lang