[Evolution] Signature With Embedded Forward

I like to use embedded style for forwarding emails. So, when I forward
an email, it stays below the new one I am writing.
What I don't like is that Evolution puts the signature at the bottom of
the email, after the new one and the embedded one, what IMHO is not what
is expected.
I know that maybe this is a matter of taste, but in my opinion, the
signature should be put on top of the embedded email.
Rgds.

_____
Marco