[Evolution] Re: Does SuSE9.2 Pro EVO support the connector for Microsoft Exhange Server Like EVO 1.4

OK, this machine has be off for a while I as in asiapac for 8 weeks and
when powered up didn't have the correct date or time. Shame on me for
not checking it first. Brain dead also on the basic question. The
connector didn't come packaged with SuSE 9.0 or 9.1 but does in 9.2. So
after installing SuSE 9.2 I went looking in the  wrong places. However
I'm now back on CST, in theUS, and  playing with   SuSE 9.2 and
evolution/connector and trying to covert a bunch of mainframers, and my
IT dept off windows and on to SuSE/Evolution. I have evolution/connector
working. I have 2 machines SuSE 9.1 Evo 1.4 and SuSE 9.2 Evo 2.0.1 and
the task are being pulled from the exchange server on Evo 1.4. However
in EVO 2 the "Tasks" seem to have changed. They no longer are being
pulled from the exchange server. Is this new or do I have something
wrong?