[Evolution] evolution webcal problem

Hi,

I install a webdav server using apache2, phpicalendar, and test it with Mozilla Sunbird. I can create/view/edit events : all seems to work fine.
Webcal URI is : webcal://intranet/calendar/test.ics

Now, i try to get it work with evolution 2.0 (evolution-webcal is installed). I try : -the publish configuration tool : no error message, no events retrieved, i can create events locally but they are not commited... So nothing ?? At this moment i think "ooh same comportment as windows ..." -subscribe to an icalendar (new calendar -> on the web) : error access denied (normal) but i can't set a login/password.
I try many and many times without success...

So, i can i get it work with evolution ????????????

Greg