Re: [Evolution] stop testing

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 23:59 +0200, guenther wrote:
Please, stop spamming this list with test messages. I just read a bunch
of mails with virtually no content at all.

If you want to test anything, send it to yourself.

If you got a question or thoughts to share, go ahead -- but please test
it before sending anything to the list. Thanks.

Testing to the ML is a way to show the developers what the issue

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give
up any hypothesis, however much beloved -- and I cannot resist
forming one on every subject -- as soon as facts are shown to be
opposed to it."
Charles Darwin (1809-1882)