Re: [Evolution] Restoring Evolution Settings

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 12:57 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

There are some registry keys (/apps/evolution/mai;/signatures?) you
can play with regarding signatures, or just create the right amount
and copy over the other files onto the same names.

Is this registry key a 1.5.9 default? I do not have the key (running
1.5.8) and I cannot add signatures as I get a never endinglist of
"Autogenerated". I can create signatures (they show up in
~/evolution/signatures) but I cannot select them.

Ron