Re: [Evolution] Ximian Evolution for windows?!

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:23:03 +0300, Enver ALTIN <ealtin parkyeri com> wrote:

I am interisted to port the ximian evolution package for windows and to
make it as a project with Installer at Sourceforge available. Is here
somebody who likes to join me doing this?!

Great, but this is insane :)

Not insane considering the security holes in Outlook and IE (because
Outlook uses IE as it's HTML renderer), it makes sense to use an
alternative for an Exchange Client.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong gmail com