Re: [Evolution] [Evolution]How to add script to my signature

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 10:39 +0800, Emily chen wrote:
hi,

   I want to add script to my signatures.The problem is what kind of the
script can be added,and how to compose the script?
   BTW,I use evolution-1.4.6 in cinnabar 15/Linux.
   Steps:Top menu->Setting->Composer Preferences->Signatures->Add
Script.

Need your help and thanks a lot.

Any executable file that writes text to stdout will work.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"Basically, I got on the plane with a bomb. Basically, I tried to
ignite it. Basically, yeah, I intended to damage the plane."
RICHARD REID, tried to blow up American Airlines Flight 63