[Evolution] Palm sync problem solved

I was able to solve the problem with synchronizing I had with a
workaround.

I had bought a new notebook and moved my entire home directory to the
new machine, but I changed the name of the home directory.  Previously
it was /home/bri and the new was /home/brian.

Gnome or Evolution must be storing /home/bri somewhere and although most
of Evolution worked, the evo palm conduits did not.

My kludge was to make a symbolic link to /home/brian (ln -s /home/bri
/home/brian) and that was all it took.  As a bonus, contact lookups on
the TO: field started working again too in Evo.

I only discovered this by running gpilotd from the command line-- the
errors were not reported anywhere else, including the logfiles or the
palm sync log, which isn't an Evolution issue strictly speaking but
seems a bad oversight that ought to be corrected.

By the way, if anyone knows where the home directory info might be
stored I'd be grateful.

-B
--
    OpenSourcery = networking, programming and computer maintenance
       tailored for Portland non-profits and sustainable business