Re: [Evolution] Evolution sync files? (needed for multisync compiliation)

Well, it appears that if one uses the RPM's from the multisync website,
that works well enough. I had installed openobex via a tarball, so I
created a link to the .so file it was looking for. All is well, so it
seems. :) We'll see how it this goes with syncing with my new SE T637
over bluetooth. Now, on to file browsing under Linux, but that's not for
this list...

- Greg