[Evolution] Printing questions

Thanks in advance for any help you may give me.

Here is my setup:
- Desktops run Evolution 1.4.6-3 on Debian.
- Server is Exchange 2003 for Mail and Calendar
- Ximian Connector 1.4.7-1

Here are the questions:

1) When printing an individual meeting (double-click on calendar event),
the "Location" information is not printed, and only the first line (up
to the first Carriage Return) of the "extended" meeting description is
printed. How can I get Evolution to print all the information for a
particular event on the calendar?

2) While working with other user's calendar; even if opened on a new
window, Evolution displays the current user's tasks. Our users don't
care if their own tasks are shown on the other user's calendar, as long
as they are not printed together. How can I change the "layout"
Evolution uses to print the Daly, Weekly, Monthly calendars to only
print Calendar information and not include the tasks?

3) This is probably a Gnome question, but here it goes. Screen fonts
(type and sizes) can be changed using Gnome preferences. How can I
change the fonts used for printing?, are they hard-coded?

Thanks.

Erik.

--
SUNSHINE LAW AND PUBLIC RECORDS CAUTION: 1) The Florida Government in
the Sunshine Law prohibits discussion outside a duly noticed meeting