RE: [Evolution] Evo 1.5.91 and a *big* memory leak

Sounds like something for the connector list, actually :)

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 10:38 -0400, Rick Mancinelli wrote:
CRAP!!

This is an example of ANOTHER Evo problem I have.  The thing SENDS and RESENDS stuff from the outbox.  Even though the first time it sent it, it clears it out of the outbox… then several hundred sends can succeed, then all of a sudden I get a “scanning for changed messages” and it resends something I’ve sent before.  (BTW – this is related to connector, not Evo)

Anyway, sorry to vent.  I just didn’t want folks to think I was brain-dead or something… I know I already sent this…  ;)

TIA

Rick