Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.5/2.0 and Spamassassin

On Fri, 2004-08-06 at 03:12, Not Zed wrote:

In this case I would suggest using procmail to do the spam checking
and get it to set the spam status in the header.

No problem, spamc seems to do that without any intervention from
procmail.

Then in evolution, don't use junk filtering but use a manual
header-check filter for the spam status header to set the junk status
on the message; or just move the spam to a special folder.

Have the filter options been upgraded to reflect an action "set junk"?
That was *exactly* what I was hoping for. I take it that the Junk folder
is really a vFolder but that unlike the Trash folder messages marked as
junk are always hidden. That sounds exactly like what I was hoping for.
At the risk of repeating myself, you guys rock.

The 'mark junk' buttons etc will still operate even with junk
filtering stuff turned off, and run the learning stuff to tune things.

Even better. With Doom 3 still not in the shops here in the UK and Evo
2.0 so near and yet so not actually here I'm in danger of dropping dead
from the anticipation before I see either!

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com