Re: [Evolution] Error in contacts view

Hi,
  Yeah its working fine after I changed the permissions. I am using Suse9.1  Thanks.

Regards,
Chethan

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 16:21 +0100, Constantin Orasan wrote:
Hi,

Do you run on Suse9.1? I had similar problems because the rights of the
directory were drwx------
I changed them and it works fine. I think I also had to change in
/opt/gnome/libexec/evolution

Best,

Dinel