[Evolution] Error in contacts view

Hi,
    I am testing Evolution. I am using the latest developer snapshots.
When I bring up my evolution first time after booting the system, if I
go to contacts view I will get an error message

"An error occurred while loading or saving configuration information for
Evolution. Some of your configuration settings may not work properly."

If I click on the Details button then I will get
"Failed:
Failed:
Could not stat
`/etc/opt/gnome/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/apps/evolution/addressbook/display/-1.99274conf.xml': Permission
denied"

Anybody else observed the same behavior? Is it a bug? Or something wrong
with my setup?

Thanks,
Chethan