Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5.91 and a *big* memory leak

well like what you're doing and whether what you're doing changes the memory used, etc.  whether its stable or growing, and so forth.  if you start in the calendar does it do it, or do you have to switch components over time, etc etc.

the package versions wont be much help; we're not in a position to debug every line of code that might get executed whilst evolution is running, and we have no specific information about versions of libraries in general.

On Sun, 2004-08-01 at 23:24 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 00:07 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> I've experienced no such leak... any details?

I can provide you with a list of the package names + versions
that Evo depends on (and what they depend on and what they depend
on... all the way down to glibc).  Been running .91 for about 36
hours.

What other details can I give you?

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"born to die, live to work, it's all downhill from here"