[Evolution] Questions about Evolution

Hello !
  My name is Kashin Oleg. I am frop Russia and needSDK Evolution to develop simple program that is able to
add appointments in Evolution using
BonoboActivation and to show "New composer".
 I was able to get IShellView Bonobo interface using next two functions

 GNOME_Evolution_Shell_handleURI (corba_shell, uri, &ev);

GNOME_Evolution_ShellView shellview = NULL;
shellview = GNOME_Evolution_Shell_createNewView(corba_shell, uri, &ev);

but first function lets me using string "emailto:"; to show "New Prospect".
Latter is not able to to call "New Composer" using this string, but it is possible to get pointer to
"GNOME_Evolution_ShellView" structure
it is due to I found in source code in file e-shell.c the next feature:
1. if it is impl_Shell_createNewView there is the next condition
//////////////////////////////////////////////
  if (strncmp (uri, E_SHELL_URI_PREFIX, E_SHELL_URI_PREFIX_LEN) != 0) {
        CORBA_exception_set (ev, CORBA_USER_EXCEPTION, ex_GNOME_Evolution_Shell_UnsupportedSchema, NULL);
        return CORBA_OBJECT_NIL;
   }
//////////////////////////////////////////////
   it means that is it possible only have got strings like "evolution:/..."

   I need it because I want to USE ShellView interface to set BODY and summary of current field in "New
Composer"

     I tried to use cal-component.h to do it but there was no way.

I have to cal "New composer" and push in one my own text, mailto: and subject!

only  function GNOME_Evolution_Shell_handleURI(corba_shell, "mailto:";, &ev); can call
"New composer" but there is no way to put body and other necessara information

 Could you help me to solve this problem with your Evolution

Thanks.
Sorry for mistakes

--
Best regards,
 ed.tusur.ru                          mailto:lega ed tusur ru