Re: [Evolution] Filters appear to copy instead of move.

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 14:09 -0400, Mark Warren wrote:
It looks like rules (1) and (2) are applied properly, but then rule
(3) finds messages that have already been moved and copies them?  In
case its not obvious, I do NOT want any copies - I want all my inbound
messages in one and only one folder.

Make sure you have a "Stop Processing" action for the all the filters
where you don't want the messages to drop down through the other
rules.

--chris