Re: [Evolution] Selecting multiple messages buggy

Calum Benson wrote:
IIRC this feature is somewhat related to, which I filed a couple of years ago and which Jonathan commented was "really hard" to implement.

Oops... I forgot Evo doesn't use GtkTreeView of course :)

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Group                      +353 1 819 9771