Re: [Evolution] Selecting multiple messages buggy

tir, 27.04.2004 kl. 16.43 skrev Andrew Conkling:

this is how it is supposed to work.

Well, what if I wanted to delete multiple threads in my Evolution
folder?  I'd select the first message of the first thread, use Shift to
select all through the last, use Ctrl to select the first message of the
message of the second thread.  That seems like it should be standard
behaviour to me at this point and most applications that I use that have
lists in them reflect this feature.

Can it be added?

Naaah ... *nothing* utility from no-one works like that - or you detail
which one. As soon as you choose <shift-point> that's for good and all.
You want to add more to the list? You use <ctrl-point>, one by one.

That's how it works, or you get the OS changed. Even Windows works that
way ... HEY, now, that's an idea. I hear that the Gates outfit is in
real trouble at the moment, with Office 97 and 2000 licenses running out
and even PHBs looking at open source FLOSS stuff. And other things, like
MS having to pay billions to Sun and being tut-tutted at by the EU. Then
there's the SCO/IBM extrajurisdicial ("SCO was lying all the time")
coming along with people pointing and sneering at MS's 50 Mio
"investment" in SCO. Maybe *Microsoft* could use a helping hand ;)

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl